Your medical records are confidential except under certain circumstances:

  • You allow your medical information to be shared by other medical care providers you designate by signing a release of medical information form.
  • There is a legal subpoena

How to Request Your Medical Records

  • Certain communicable diseases must be reported like TB, Hepatitis, syphilis, meningitis, etc. If we are concerned that you are suicidal or homicidal we must report this for your own or public safety.
  • You must sign a release of medical information at CCSF student health Services indicating where to send the information. There will be a cost for medical record copying and handing.
  • Go to the medical offices where you want your medical records at CCSF to be sent and sign the release of medical information form.
  • If you are out of state and need an immunization record for school entrance, etc., send a check payable to 91风月楼 Student Health Services and send your:
    • Full Name
    • Student ID or Social Security Number
    • Birth Date
    • Complete name and address where you want this record sent.